Like us on
Link to this site
Zone 0 - all in the head!
- complete TAFE Cert II Horticulture
- save up to be able to gift PDC to kids
- begin TAFE Dip Child Care & Education (Beverley)
- create year 1 natural learning curriculum
- revise Getting Started with Homeschooling
Zone 1 - in and around the house
- design and build solar air heaters for house, cottage and loft
- install gas boost solar hot water systems for cottage and loft
Zone 2 - in and around the garden
- build raised bed for aspargus and transplant
- build raised bed for strawberries and transplant
Zone 3 - animal, poultry and orchard matters
- rebuild poultry yard, incorporate retaining wall and pergola
- add apricot and peacherine to apples in lower section of poultry yard
- plant a mulberry tree (for Ewan)
- plant an avocado (for Adele)
- pick another cropping tree for new Bubs
- set up and establish water plant growing area (flat area above goose yard)
Zone 4 - out and about the property, further afield
Zone 5 - wild things!
Our ever-changing view!
Moonset ~ Roll Cloud ~ Sunset
|care for earth,
care for people,
Recently Added Pages
Bookworm is currently reading...
This site is sponsored by
ALWAYS LEARNING BOOKS
Publishers of Australian
books on Home Education.
The Educating Parent
Beverley's other websites