Like us on
Link to this site
October 4th ~ Diary Entry
- John Lamb (ABC Radio) advises that "softwood cuttings can be struck very easily at the moment... using... a mixture of three parts coarse sand to one part peat moss... fuchsias, hydrangeas, hibiscus, lantana, rosemary and many Australian native plants".
- Irrigate top garden beds today
- Yankalilla & District Agricultural Show day
- Topped up soil in raised veggie beds
- Planted tomatoes: gross lisse, sweetbite cherry, roma, peach, yellow cherry
- forecast for October is for less than average rainfall and higher than average temperatures
- Added Beneficial Insect Plant List
- Watered potting shed pot plants
- 2014 - forecast 31', hot and mildly windy
Our ever-changing view!
Moonset ~ Roll Cloud ~ Sunset
|care for earth,
care for people,
Recently Added Pages
Bookworm is currently reading...
This site is sponsored by
ALWAYS LEARNING BOOKS
Publishers of Australian
books on Home Education.
The Educating Parent
Beverley's other websites